Friday, March 23, 2012

I cant believe its been two years already!


 About a month ago Chris and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I'm shocked with how fast the times gone. Chris is the most amazing husband and father anyone could ever ask for. He's my best friend I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Sense we had Avery we haven't had a lot of time alone together. My mom had been bugging me to let her take Avery over night so i finally gave in :) Chris and i took a two night get away to celebrate our marriage. The first night we went to little America hotel in SLC. Went to happy sumo for dinner because i hadn't had sushi in over a year!  The hotel had an awesome indoor out door pool and the most amazing five star breakfast buffet! This is the view from our room.

After breakfast we went to the movie we bought a zoo. If you haven't seen it you should! I teared up a few times. :) We went to message envy for couples messages and ended the day with dinner at the Melting pot.

Our second night we went up to Midway and stayed in the invited inn. Its the cutest bed and breakfast. the couple that owns it is so nice! The rooms had their own steam shower, sauna and a huge tub.

We had such a great weekend but by the second night we really missed our little girl. Even though we dont get a whole lot of time alone together we have such a great life and adding a baby just makes it better.
I'm still shocked its been two years. Our wedding day feels like just yesterday. Being sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend, We have such a fun time together. Even sitting at home watching a movie together and just joking around. Its been amazing two years i cant wait for the rest of eternity! I love you so much Chris! Marrying you was the best decision i ever made!

0 comments: