Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You want to make me dinner?

At my house on Sundays we always have a nice dinner with a roast mashed potatoes and a vegetable. But sense I've moved to Orem all my meals consist of Top romen, Pancakes, sandwiches and cereal. So when sunday rolls around i always miss home. I miss the nice dinners and eating as a family. Also sundays are usually the day when all the kids get a little hyper and we have so much fun i also got to take to my family for a couple hours last sunday so that was really nice to hear how everyone was doing. Any way back to the story. So every sunday i dont want Top romen and lucky for me i've had someone invite me to dinner every week =) The first week i was here my room mates and i were invited to go to have dinner with the boys down stairs. and then last sunday Riker invited me to have dinner with him. So i've been taken care of each sunday Its been really nice because i've usually out of alot of food by sunday so i never know what to make. But lucky for me i've never had to worry about it so i'm hoping i'll get dinner each sunday ha ha! Also something thats been really nice is guys are pretty good cooks. My friend Riker wants to be a cook eventually so he's going to school for cooking so i had the best Spaghetti ever! Then we watched a movie (Best two years) and went to ward prayer. So my sundays have been really nice lately.

1 comments:

Tracy Collings

Thanks for keeping us posted, it's so fun to hear what you are doing. LOVE YOU!