Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've got a blog!

Hey everyone! For the past year my mom has really gotten into blogging, so eventually I kinda got hooked too just looking at peoples blogs i knew and seeing what everyone was up to. I've decided to start my own blog! But be patient because it might take me a while to get used to this ha ha.

As people know i moved up to Orem about four days ago. So far i'm loving it! I just started work and i'm getting to know my room mates. I've got four so far Brittany she shares a room with me. Lauren, Her room is across the hall and then Nikie and Melody they both live on the other side of the apartment. They're all really nice! i can tell we're going to have ALOT of fun! Eventually I'll put pictures on the apartment and my room mates up but right now i dont have a computer because the motherboard is broken so Brittany was kind enough to share her computer for about a month. And i need to get my own camera ha ha!

On tuesday i started working in a bakery at Target. But i wouldnt really call it that. Its more like a fakery because everything is frozen we pretty much just pull it out, thaw it, then stick it in the oven. my specialty! Even though its a fakery we still have to pretend we're real bakers so we get to wear those awesome white puffy hats! They look so funny. Brittany said she's coming to visit me and taking pictures so i'll have to post those as well. So i'll try to keep this updated. We'll see how it goes.