Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update

About a month ago we had Avery's baby blessing. It was such an amazing experience Chris did such a wonderful job. You could tell how much he loves his littler girl. Avery was blessed in the same dress i was blessed in. She looked so cute! We had a pretty amazing experience, after her blessing we went to my parents house for a pot luck lunch. While we were setting up i looked at my mom and asked her if there was any more food. She said no and we started to search for things to give to people. We had SOO many guests over and hardly any food. I was freaking out i knew there wasn't enough for everyone to get food. At best half of them could get a plate. But there was nothing we could do. So we said a prayer and everyone lined up to get food. I watched as people came and completely filled their plates! The line got smaller and smaller and the food was still there! I seriously was shocked. Every person got a full plate of food and there was still food left over! Its amazing how the lord blesses you. Avery has been getting so strong. Last week she rolled over from her stomach to her back! I was so proud of her! She also loves to sit up in her Bumbo chair. And can stand up when you hold her hands! She's getting quite the personality. She loves to talk and scream! Chris says she's going to have the Hoskins scream like all of her cousins :) Last week she also started eating cereal! It depends on the day if she likes it or not ha ha! I cant believe how fast she's growing up already. Next week she's going to be 3 months!! Chris and I got to have a few hours to ourselves last week. My parents came and stayed with us so my dad could go to the BUY football game. Right when the game was about to start Chris came home with a few tickets and my mom offered to watch Avery so we could go. It was so much fun spending time with Chris. We ended up leaving early. BYU kicked Idahos butt and i missed my baby. Other than that nothing too exciting has happened. I absolutely love being a mother! Its hard to imagine our life with out her.