Wednesday, May 25, 2011

28 Weeks!

So i thought i should probably post some pictures of my pregnant belly. I cant believe i'm already in my third trimester! Its flown by. I only have two months left until our little angel arrives! I'm so excited. My stomach has kind of caught me off guard though! I feel like it grew over night. I find myself trying to squeeze into places i used to be able only to find out i cant suck in my stomach any more and usually get stuck! I also didnt realize how much i've been using my feet to pick things up until last Saturday i was doing laundry and had to bend over so many times! Its getting really annoying not being as limber as i usually am. While i was cleaning the house which wasnt even very messy i found myself kicking things to the middle of the room so i didnt have to pick up one thing at a time. I've also decided i miss my small belly because i cant reach anything! Being short in the first place kind of sucks because i always have to reach or get a stool to get reach higher things in the kitchen. Well its even worse. Because now i cant get very close to the counter because my belly gets in the way! I also cant just jump up onto the counter top to reach it either, So i've found out the stool had become one of my best friends! I cant wait for our little girl to come but i also cant wait to get back into shape so simple things are simple again! Here are some fun pictures!

About 22 weeks
















About 25 weeks














28 weeks