Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting crafty!

Sage you've inspired me! I've been following all of sages fun projects along with other fun craft blogs. And I've started crafting! I've made two shirts so far and love them! Here's the first shirt i made. I used this tutorial. Now keep in mind its the first shirt i did so it doesn't look exactly like the one shown. But i still love it! I'm going to make another one that looks more like the tutorial. I don't have a picture of the second shirt i made but its adorable and i love it! I'll post some later.

Now the third one isn't really my shirt. Kaylea liked these shirts so she asked me to make her one. I started with this cute yellow striped shirt. But there's not much i can do with a bunch of numbers so i had to pick off all of them! It took me almost ALL day. Good thing there was nothing to do at work that day huh.. Second i cut the neckline made it bigger and added some ruffles. To finish it off i added a flower to tie in the pink! I think it turned out pretty cute don't you!  

2 comments:

alisha

You're so crafty, jess. wanna make me some shirts?? ;) and, um....whats up with that before pic, do you have a beard or something??? lol love ya!!

janice

wow, how cute are those! great job! (i would let you make me some shirts too) =)